Monday, August 22, 2011

Colour palette....subject to change

I'm really excited about Lynne's Dead Simple Quiltalong and I've been searching Design Seeds frantically looking for what appeals to me as well as what I may have in my fabric stash already. This is my first QAL not including the one I did about a year after everyone else!
 So TODAY these are the colours I'm liking.
They all appeal to me, so thankfully I don't have to decide today! Of course, it's all subject to change depending on the day, the weather, what I'm reading at the time, what music I hear, the food I'm eating etc. etc. Hope everyone else is having better luck!

1 comment:

Sana Saroti said...

Nope! Not any luckier. I know exactly what you mean and I am also happy I still have time ;-)

1 comment:

Sana Saroti said...

Nope! Not any luckier. I know exactly what you mean and I am also happy I still have time ;-)