Saturday, March 24, 2012

Under Construction!

Well, I've been working on 
my Ironwork* quilt this week-end, constructing the blocks as per Sandi's instructions.
I choose to use Kona solids for this quilt and I am doing the larger one.
Part way through, I changed my mind about the colour of one of the blocks, so cutting was a bit of an issue....
Here is my work sheet....without EQ7!!! Can you tell the difference??
 ****************
I had to do some patchwork...
...but it should be okay.
well. it will have to be okay, because I have no plans to redo it!!
*smile*
So, I cut and cut , then started adding the ironwork to the blocks.
So, it starts like this...small and large blocks....

 And morphs into this!!
 then, finishes like this!
These are the small blocks. I am feeling too cowardly to tackle the large blocks right now!!

No comments:

No comments: