Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blogathon Canada winner!

A big thank you to everyone who left such nice comments on my Blogathon Canada post! This was such an amazing and fun event.
Also, thanks to Carol who contacted me and asked that I participate and represent Saskatchewan!
The biggest thanks goes to Sew Sisters Quilt Shop for sponsoring this event and providing the prizes! 
Without further delay.....
out of 253 comments,
the winning comment was #219 who is Regan!

regan said... 19 And I'm a new follower!

I have sent an e-mail to Regan! Congratulations!

2 comments:

regan said...

Woohoo!!!! Thank you so much Patti! I'm so excited.....these bright solids will work perfectly in a tropical quilt I've been working on! Thanks!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Congratulations Regan!

2 comments:

regan said...

Woohoo!!!! Thank you so much Patti! I'm so excited.....these bright solids will work perfectly in a tropical quilt I've been working on! Thanks!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Congratulations Regan!